App Permissions Required by RadioFM?
|Permission||App Version||Why we need permission|
|Run at startup||>= 7.0||This permission is used to re-initiate the alarm whenever your restart your device. Because whenever the device the restarted, all the currently set alarms are deleted|
|Prevent phone from sleeping||>= 7.0||This permission is required to keep the phone awake whenever you are listening to the radio. So that you can enjoy your radio without any interruption|
|Install shortcuts||< 7.0||This permission is required to install shortcuts for your favorite radio stations on your home screen|
|Full network access, view network connections||< 7.0||This is the basic permissions required for Radio FM to function. Using this we can use the Internet on your device to play any radio station|
- I am facing issues with streaming on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and 6.0.1 devices. The audio stops or freezes by itself during long playing durations. How can this be solved?
- I am facing issues with streaming on my Android device. The audio stops or freezes by itself. How can this be solved?
- How To Hide The Application And Keep Listening To Your Radio In Background?
- How to Save My Favorites Radio Station?
- Is there a video demonstration available for Radio FM?