How To Change My Application Startup Screen in Radio FM App?
How To Change My Application Startup Screen in Radio FM App:
1. Open the Radio FM App.
2. Click on the three dots from the upper right corner and click on settings.
3. In the settings, Click on the “My Application Startup Screen”.
4. You can change your startup screen to “Countries”, “Favorites”, “Recent”, “Genre”.
5. Choose any option from the list and when you open the application next time, that will be your startup screen from the app.
- How to browse the app history?
- How to search Your Favorite Radio Station With Speech Recognition Function?
- How to set Alarm in Radio FM?
- How to set sleep timer in Radio FM?
- How to Change (Increase/Decrease) The Volume in Radio FM App?
- How to check Song info of a Radio station in Radio FM App?
- How to Stop a Radio in Radio FM App?
- How To Play A Radio in Radio FM App?
- How To Exit The RadioFM Application?
- How To Play Any Radio Station On RadioFM?