How to use support Inbox feature in Radio FM?
How to use support Inbox feature in Radio FM
Support Inbox is the main feature for RadioFM’s listeners, where the listener sends messages to Radio FM regarding queries.
1. Open the Radio FM App.
2. Go to main menu option (Top left corner).
3. Click the support inbox option.
4. You will find four optionsa. New Feature Requirement in Radio FM.
b. Suggest your favorite or local radio station.
c. Report not working- where listener directly reports the radio station through the app as not working radio station.
d. Problem with the app - where listener shares the problem, they are facing in the app.
- How to Apply Dark/Light Theme In Radio FM App?
- How to Sign out in Radio FM?
- How to Sign-in in Radio FM?
- How to Find Featured Radio Stations in Radio FM?
- How to Go To Settings in Radio FM App?
- How To Submit Problem in RadioFM App?
- How to check Song info of a Radio station in Radio FM App?
- How to Report Not Working Radio Station in Radio FM App?
- How Can I Delete A Station From favorite?
- There was a station available in Radio FM, but now it is not working anymore. What should I do?
- How to Stop Any Radio Station On RadioFM App?