I am facing issues with streaming on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and 6.0.1 devices. The audio stops or freezes by itself during long playing durations. How can this be solved?
Starting Marshmallow 6.0, Android launched a feature of Android Doze. Android puts the device into Doze mode when it is not in use for long period of times.
When the device goes into the Doze mode, the Network access is restricted due to which Radio FM may not be able to access the Network and hence not able to stream the online radio stations.
For a seamless experience, you need to remove Radio FM from the “Optimise battery usage” settings. Please follow the video to check how to do that.
- I am facing issues with streaming on my Android device. The audio stops or freezes by itself. How can this be solved?
- How to Save My Favorites Radio Station?
- Is there a video demonstration available for Radio FM?
- I want to add link to my favorite station on the phone home screen. How is that possible?
- How to Save My Favourite Radio Stations?