- Does the Radio FM application use the Internet?
Yes, as the Radio FM application plays Internet radio stations, it requires Internet. Our app RadioFM has the vision to ensure Any-Radio-Anywhere, which is possible through Internet Radio. So, our app is an Internet-based Radio app.
- There was a station available in Radio FM, but now it is not working anymore. What should I do?
All the radio stations are hosted by the respective station owners, and Radio FM exercises no control over the same. In case a station has stopped working, you can write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to speak to the station owner to rectify the same.
- Are there any charges for using Radio FM?
Radio FM is a free application and there are no charges for downloading the application. However, as the application plays Internet Radio stations, you may incur data charges as per your carrier data plan. So, we suggest you check with your carrier for data usage.
- I want to listen to a internet radio station, but can’t find that on the Radio FM?
1. You can either request the station from our application or website through Suggest a Station feature. Or mail us at email@example.com . We will talk to the station provider to include that in our application. 2. Or, You can directly speak to the station owner, and they can contact us for including their station in Radio FM.