- Does the Radio FM application use the Internet?
Yes, as the Radio FM application plays Internet radio stations, it requires Internet. Our app RadioFM has the vision to ensure Any-Radio-Anywhere, which is possible through Internet Radio. So, our app is an Internet-based Radio app.
- There was a station available in Radio FM, but now it is not working anymore. What should I do?
All the radio stations are hosted by the respective station owners, and Radio FM exercises no control over the same. In case a station has stopped working, you can write to us to email@example.com and we will try to speak to the station owner to rectify the same.
- Are there any charges for using Radio FM?
Radio FM is a free application and there are no charges for downloading the application. However, as the application plays Internet Radio stations, you may incur data charges as per your carrier data plan. So, we suggest you check with your carrier for data usage.
- I want to listen to a internet radio station, but can’t find that on the Radio FM?
1. You can either request the station from our application or website through Suggest a Station feature. Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will talk to the station provider to include that in our application. 2. Or, You can directly speak to the station owner, and they can contact us for including their station in Radio FM.
- How do I unsubscribe from Radio FM Premium?
If you subscribed to Radio FM Premium using your iOS device, you'll need to unsubscribe through Apple. Likewise, if you subscribed using your Android device, you’ll need to unsubscribe through Google Play. All app subscriptions are controlled by their respective app stores (i.e., iTunes App Store or Google Play). For directions on how to unsubscribe through Apple, please read this Apple FAQ. For directions on how to unsubscribe through Google Play, please visit this Google FAQ.
- How can I remove ads from the Radio FM app?
Tired of listening to ads? Subscribe to Radio FM Premium and enjoy your favorite internet radio station without any display ads. 1. To purchase the subscription, click on the Premium icon present on the top of the screen or from the menu button present on the top left corner. 2. The subscription screen will be displayed. (if not logged in you will be first required to log in/signup to your Radio FM account) 3. Choose the pack as per you choice and click on Subscribe button You’ll be redirected to the payment page, complete the payment. After the successful payment, your Radio FM account will be upgraded to Radio FM Premium. With Radio FM Premium you can enjoy your favorite radios and podcasts without any display ads and you’ll also unlock the Car Mode feature.
- I have paid for Radio FM Premium but I still hear ads.
When you subscribe to Radio FM Premium, we remove all the display ads. The ads you are hearing may be part of the broadcaster’s streams. While we have control over the in-app display and banner ads, we do not have any control over the commercials that are played from the broadcaster's side.
- What happens at the end of my free trial?
After the end of the trial period, you will be automatically charged for the first month or year of the Radio FM Premium service depending on the plan you opted for.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my subscription pack?
You can choose to upgrade your subscription pack at any time even during an ongoing pack. But, you don’t get an option to downgrade your subscription. But at the end of the annual subscription, you can unsubscribe from the annual pack and then choose to purchase a new monthly subscription.
- How to use Radio FM on Alexa?
Do you know you can enjoy all your favorite radios by enabling Radio FM on your Alexa device? To enable and listen to internet radios on your Alexa device follow the steps given below: Open the Alexa App 1. Search for Radio FM in skills 2. Tap on Launch 3. Click on “This Device” and you are good to go. 4. To start listening to your favorite radio say, “Alexa, Ask Radio FM to play (the radio name)”, ex. If you wish to listen ON Hits say, “Alexa, Ask Radio FM to play ON Hits”
- How can I use Radio FM on my Sonos speakers?
1. Open the Sonos app 2. Tap the Settings in the bottom right corner of the app 3. Tap on 'Services & Voice' 4. Tap on 'Add a Voice Assistant' under the Voice section 5. Click on 'Amazon Alexa' 6. Click on 'Add to Sonos' 7. Select the rooms you want to add Amazon Alexa to or tap "Select All" 8. Tap 'Add Amazon Alexa' at the bottom 9. Sign in to your Amazon account and follow the instructions