The present deed is an agreement between the ‘USER’ user of services provided by the RadioFM as mentioned in the policy page and ‘RADIOFM’. This deed will be known as ‘Agreement’ hereinafter.
Using the RadioFM services and by submitting the information on the information page of RadioFM as also stated in the policy, the user hereby acknowledge that he/she has read, understood and agree to be bound by this Agreement. This Agreement is a legal agreement between the user and RadioFM and all the terms stated hereunder apply to the user, whether the user is a registered user, a visitor visiting the site of RadioFM. If the user does not agree with this Agreement, the user is adviced not to accept this agreement and not to use the RadioFM (in short RFM) Service in any manner.
- RFM has provided the policy for the user of its application at website link http://appradiofm.com/privacy-policy/. Please read it carefully before using the RFM services. With the use of RFM services, the user agree to the terms and conditions of said Policy and affirm that he/she has understood the same and accepted the same as correct.
- Since this agreement is written in simple English language, so, the RFM has no liability to translate into the any particular/specific language of user and while accepting the terms of this agreement, it will be believed that the user has accepted the terms of this agreement after going through it in his/her own language/vernacular.
- The RFM at its sole discretion may change the terms of this agreement at any time and after making change in any clause of the agreement or the entire agreement, the changed clause/s will be posted on the site and application. The use of RFM services will deemed to be acceptance of said terms by the user without any objection. No separate consent is required for that purpose. The user will not raise any dispute regarding the change of any term of this agreement, however, the user can request the RFM to re-consider the view of change of any term or can stop using the services of RFM. The RFM encourage its users to check the policies of RFM on the Applications or Site regularly and frequently.
- By using the services of RFM, the user has granted permission to the RFM to communicate the user via e-mail, contact number, contact sources or app push notification, other communication network whose information has been provided/shared by user or any other process as per the convenience of RFM about the use of RFM services.
- RFM has been authorized by the user to answer to his/her any query/question, Any update about the service, Any promotional information about the RFM, RG or RPP services etc., Information regarding promotion of features, app, account, or transactions or Third Party information on RFM through any communication mode as mentioned in clause 3.
- The services of the RFM are free to the users, so, every user will use the same without claiming it as a matter of right and cannot claim any benefit, if occurs to the RFM from the use of RFM services by the user.
- User understands and agrees that this Agreement is entered into without any consideration. Whenever, the RFM decides to charge from its users anything for all or any services being provided by it, the same will be informed by the RFM to the users on its site and application with 15 days prior notice.
- RFM may change, add or remove features and functionality of its services without notice of the user. RFM reserves the right to discontinue its some or all of the features either temporarily or permanently. The user is hereby agreed that that RFM shall not be liable to the user or to third party for any change, discontinuance of its services either temporarily or permanently. In case of non-satisfaction of user, he/she may at his/her sole discretion to discontinue or terminate the use of the RFM service as described herein.
- To use the RFM services, the user is strictly bound to provide the information as required by the RFM and it is made clear upon the user that every information provided by him/her will be deemed as correct information. The user is responsible for providing false information to the RFM and RFM then can take any action against such user. In case of false or incomplete information provided by the user, the RFM apart from taking action can also blocked the services of said user and the user will be responsible for the losses and expenses, if occurred to the RFM due to providing false information to it.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its name, password and other information and for all activities that occur under his/her user name or account, In case of false information, the user agree to be notified immediately on account of illegal and unauthorized access of use of RFM services and for false information.
- The user cannot delete the information provided by him/her to the RFM while agreeing the terms of this agreement nor will he/she ask to the RFM to do so, however, the RFM at its sole discretion can delete the same at any time without the consent or knowledge of user.
- Without providing the sought information, the user cannot avail RFM services.
- The user agrees that the RFM may communicate with him/her electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues in respect of use of RFM. If RFM ever finds any breach on the part of user, the RFM reserves its right to notify the user electronically by posting a notice on the Site and/or Applications and sending an email notice to the user on the email address provided by the user.
- RFM takes certain precautions to protect their users’ information. While submitting information by the user, the same is protected both online and off-line. However, there is unfortunately no way yet for the industry to guarantee that such information is entirely secure. Users are responsible for securing the confidentiality of their password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password or account. It is strongly recommended that users take extra precautions when receiving files from unfamiliar third parties (i.e., via email), as they may be harmful
- The RFM has also provided a service to the user to add another Broadcaster on the list of RFM, which is not in its list. But, after adding Broadcaster subject to its approval by RFM and no objection of Broadcaster, the user cannot claim any benefit from the RFM on the pretext that it was his act to give RFM a new Broadcaster. Further, the RFM does not give licence to its users to add or to make an attempt to add anything false, abusive etc, which is illegal or not transpired as per the provisions of law of the state as defined in the policy on the application, website or software of RFM. Adding any abusive, false, unauthorized etc. electronic material in the application, software will amount to alteration of Electronic Record and in that eventuality, the RFM has right to prosecute/sue the user. Opportunity of being heard may be provided to the user before prosecuting/suing him/her at the sole discretion of RFM.
- The user has agreed that he/she will comply with all the codes of conduct, policies or other notices provided by the RFM. The user is also agreed that he/she will comply with all the laws, rules and regulations in connection with use of RFM services and will not never violates such laws, rules or regulations.
- User is agreed that RFM will not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage incurred due to use of RFM services by the use or access to any third party content on or through the RFM services.
- User is hereby agreed that the Broadcasting material is protected by the copyright law of its State alongwith other applicable laws, and may not be reproduced, used to prepare derivative works, distributed, performed publicly or displayed publicly. The user will use the services provided by the RFM only for his personal use.
- RFM does not control the decision of a Broadcaster to institute such copyright protection mechanisms/actions.
- RFM has given the spaces/access to the advertisement agency on its apps, applications, software etc. and at all the platforms, from where the user can listen the radio channels or which can be seen on the apps etc. while installation of the same or playing the radio channels. At such spaces, said advertisement agency may directly post or it can further authorize someone to post any advertisement as it deem fit good for it. Said agency has assured the RFM that it will work as per the law of state. Posting, deleting, hiding the advertisements or promotions of any product or company on the applications, websites and its allied tools or services are not in the control of RFM. Neither RFM will be held responsible for the posting of any advertisement on its apps etc. nor it can be held liable towards the user for posting the same nor will the user take any action or step before any public, private, judicial, Govt. or Semi-Govt. or NGO regarding the posting of any advertisement as stated here.
- Downloading of software of RFM is subject to the acceptance of terms and conditions of RFM policies and this agreement. But, merely downloading of software is not licence by the RFM to its users that said software/ application will work as per the mental satisfaction of user. The RFM will not be at fault due to non-downloading of the software and the RFM will not be responsible for the networking errors.
- The user will not make any effort to alter the software or application or any other process of RFM in any manner nor will he try to injure the RFM or its software etc. by virus or by any other manner, with which the software etc of the RFM may suffer problem or error of any type.
- The user will never claim any royalty or benefit of any type from the RFM due to use of RFM services or increase of its users or the income, if any earned by the RFM from its service in any manner.
- The parties to this agreement may terminate this agreement at any time. Said Termination does not include the violation of terms by the user, but only means the un-installation of the application of software of RFM by quitting the services of RFM.
- The right to avail the services of RFM is non-transferrable. The user shall not or shall not allow other person through his/her mobile to copy, modify, translate, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any right in any Software of the RFM. Transferring the services of RFM by any user in any manner shall be deemed to an offence. RFM retains all right, title, and ownership of the Software, RFM services, copyrights and trademarks. Any use of the RFM services other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. Any right not expressly granted herein is reserved by RFM.
- The RFM does not provide any warranty or guarantee on its any service or on all the services like uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free or error-free; nor does RFM make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through it.
- The RFM will not be the party nor can it be make/implead party to any dispute or any relations whatsoever between users of the RFM services against each other or between the user/s of RFM services and user of any other company or service provider of same or similar software application.
- The user and RFM have agreed that in case of any dispute, they or each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors in interest, successors etc. will only prefer the way of arbitration to resolve the dispute by referring the dispute to the sole arbitration appointed by the RFM in view of the provisions of Indian law i.e. Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
- The fee for arbitration will be paid by the party raises disputes and it will be decided at the time of appointment, which will be fair in all manners and the arbitration will be final.