How to Celebrate September as the Classical Music Month
blogDetail.by_admin | 03 Sep 2021
The beginning of autumn always has us thinking about those warm summer days; now that those memories are fading away, it's time to think ahead. This month we will be exploring how you can celebrate September as Classical Music Month.
Each year, classical music enthusiasts worldwide join together during this last month of summer to promote and expand awareness for this beautiful art we all know and love.
There is no better time to start celebrating this musical genre that brings peace and happiness into our lives.
Why is Classical Music Important?
You may be wondering: "Why do I need to celebrate classical music?" Great question! Most people take classical music for granted because they don't realize how important it is in their everyday lives.
We'll explain why but in a short while. Keep reading!
What Are Some of The Most Influential Composers in History?
September is the month to celebrate classical music.
On this day, we remember and honor the influence of the most remarkable people in history: classical composers like Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven.
Classical music is one of those types that has changed over time to be loved by many generations. It has also been used as a reference for movies or other forms of media. The kind of classical music we usually hear is usually from the romantic period. Still, it spans through different sorts such as Baroque (which was especially loved by Johann Sebastian Bach), Renaissance, Medieval, etc. And these are just some of them!
Many others whose names have lived on through history, even though they were killed off with strokes! They had families who passed down their legacy to make sure that they never died!
A Little Background History on Classical Music
Nowadays, many people still enjoy listening to classical music. These songs aren't difficult to listen to for most people, but putting them into words is another story.
Let us say that this kind of music isn't characterized by sound effects like techno or rock music. It consists mainly of stringed instruments and other orchestral devices which accompany the singers in the background. It's not very hard to distinguish what kind of song it is when you hear it, whether it's the Baroque period or Romantic, etc.
But before all these came about, there was something called Gregorian chant (named after Pope Gregory).
The only music that survived from the period is a written score that was found in a monastery. This kind of music is plain and simple, but at the same time, it's very spiritual and moving, something that would make a person reflect upon their sins.
Be Aware of Different Instruments and Styles
The month of September is known as the "Classical Music Month" not just because it's Mozart's birthday but also because it gives people a good time to pause and reflect on one of their favorite genres. As it is sometimes called, classical music, or art music, is characterized by harmony and balance that makes listeners feel relaxed and peaceful.
This musical genre has evolved from opera, symphony, sonata, concerto, chamber music to modern forms like jazz and film score. People may consider knowing a lot about classical music a feat since listening to this kind of tune can be time-consuming and geeky for some, but there are fun facts that you might want to know before diving deeper into the world of classical songs.
But now, the real question arrives – how to involve yourself in classical music? Fret not; we have just the right solution for you.
Get Involved with Your Local Community Orchestra or Symphony
To celebrate classical music in September, try attending a symphony concert or an opera. These outstanding performances are usually difficult to understand upon just one viewing, so see one or two concerts in a month. If attending live music isn't your cup of tea, seek out CDs and DVDs at libraries.
To celebrate September as Classical Music Month, we will be looking back on our history and remembering those who have brought us this great kind of music. But before we do anything else, let us first learn how to listen to classical music because if you can't appreciate it, what's the point?
- A Brief History of Capital FM: UK's No.1 Music Station
- Playlist for the Classical Music Month
- How to Celebrate September as the Classical Music Month
- The Different Shapes of Radios
- 8 Meditation Music Stations You Should Listen
- Starting a Radio Station: Beginners Guide
- The trend of Internet radios in European countries
- World Music Day: All you need to know about
- Radio FM - Your one-stop to the World of Radios
- Is Radio Relevant in 21st Century?
- Ramadan 2021: How Radio Stations Can Help It
- Jazz World: History and evolution of Jazz Music
- Got Radio Network
- Ultimate Guide to K Pop Radio
- World Radio Day: History and evolution of the radio.
- Best Hip Hop Music Radio Stations to Rock On!
- How did Pandemic Affect Radio Listenership
- The Holiday Season Playlist for Radio Lovers
- Radio FM – An Era Defining Radio Application for your Mobile Phone
- Ultimate Guide To Christmas Rhythm
- Live updates on the US elections as it unfolds
- Trick or Treat: Time for Halloween Beat!
- Internet Radio in the age of Online Music Streaming
- NRJ Radio Network
- INTERNET RADIOS AND ITS TREND IN USA: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT
- Radio Wave during Pandemic
- The Rising Trend of Listening to Internet Radio
- Internet Radio the Golden Pass to Great Entertainment